The API is fairly simple to use; it exposes only a few basic calls.
Connexor Web Services are accessed by a RESTful interface. You can use your own tools for sending API calls, but we provide some libraries or scripts to access the API using different languages.
What Can Connexor Web Services Do?Connexor Web Services analyse texts and provide different kinds of information, for example:
- Lemmas of words (useful for matching also inflected words)
- Part of Speech of words
- Names found in the text
- Computer with Internet access
- Authorization to access Connexor Web Services (for testing purposes, you can get an authorization key for Machinese Phrase Tagger web service for free)
Easy Step by Step Instructions
To summarize the above, you can get started in testing the service quickly by taking the following simple steps:
- Get your free authentication key.
- Take a look at the API documentation and if you are in hurry just grab the client examples.
- Start using the service